Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 4, 2012

My postal pix came...


and they are so rad!

What to do with these new tangible photos?  

Not just to be flipped through on the apple screen but can be touched and turned, held and hung.  

The joy, the joy!

I am not ready to commit to photos in the house.

This is a sensitive situation, requiring thought and calculation...

Strung up on a string or lacquered to the wall?

Framed oh so nicely or held by mighties on the fridge...

decisions.

I just might be up all night.

**if you are on instagram I am there too... brittanywitt

and you can order your photos from postal pix HERE!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love these! The possibilities are endless. I've enjoyed watching your home transformation(s)! We may not need Nate after all...I'll just have you come over!

    All the best,
    Chandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you for that kind compliment! House decorating is just the very best, is it not?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...