Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Grilled pizza...


I prefer my pizza to be less traditional than most.

The thinner the crust the better.  
No red sauce, ever.  
Lite on the cheese and no grease please. 
Also, I grill my pizza. Which makes it awesome, more awesome than most.

Let's just go ahead and make it like this...

First:

roll out your pizza dough, circle shape preferably.

Place on the grill for about 2 minutes then remove

Then

spoon on the peanut sauce.  **I buy mine from a local thai restaurant b/c it is like liquid gold.

layer with sauteed scallions/carrots/bean sprouts and mozzerella cheese.

Proceed:

to place flatbread on the grill on super low heat until cheese begins to bubble.

enjoy a beverage while doing so.

Finally:

remove from grill and sprinkle with chopped cilantro.

eat outside on a sunny evening with family and friends.

Please:

report back.




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. No red sauce? That's madness. I will try to pre grill my dough though because it does come out undercooked when I make a regular NJ pie.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...