Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

best.baskets.yet.

Last year I had epic basket fail.

I had run out of time.  Run out of energy.  And jumped to what I have always known to do... buy junk.  And it left me feeling sick to my stomach for weeks.  And I vowed to be much more thoughtful with my baskets next year...

meaning this year.



Locally made sweets and a small gift.  The kids were pleased and so was I.  Redemption.  Thank goodness.

But this year did not lend more time and definitely not more energy.  I had grand plans of sewing paper eggs for a mini morning hunt and I was quite looking forward to it.  However, my weekend had a plan of its own and like a vampire sucked me dry and left me for dead.  

So we had a different kind of hunt...


one for cash money.  that's right, scrilla, coinage, mucho dinero.  go ahead, judge me.  the kids loved it!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. L-O-V-E the baskets and if you find any leftover $$$....you can forward to me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...