Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 16, 2012

And there is always Captain Ron...


Today I am feeling easy breezy and letting my ankles show even though it is gray and rainy out.  I think I am just super excited for 70 degrees this weekend and preparing early.

I was super excited to be tagged by Amanda to take part in this fun blogger game ;-)  I have answered her questions below and then will tag some other blogger friends o mine...  Thanks Amanda!

1. Where is your dream vacation?
A trip to England to sit in a pub and hang out with locals... oh wait, that is our summer vacation this year!!  I don't actually have a dream vacation.  I feel blessed for all the places I have been and for those I am destined to take...

2. If you could have lunch with anyone from any time in history, who would it be and why.
First gut instinct... My grandma Linda.  Because I remember her laugh and I can imagine it would be just as fun as having lunch with my mom.  On second instinct, some amazingly awesome history icon that I would have nothing to say to because I would be way to nervous and feel quite small.

3. If you were going to spend one year in outer space, and you could take one thing from home with you, what would it be?
I would take Mister Witt.  He is quite handy in these peculiar situations...

4. Do you like roller coasters?
Nope.  Not even a little.  If fact, I do not like amusement parks.  Not even a little.

5. Do you make a Christmas wish list (for yourself) each year?
Oh yes.  If you spent Christmas in the Witt family living room you would too... Plus they ask you for one in the beginning of August so you kinda have to.

6. The one song that always gets stuck in your head is...
Whatever ridiculous song Matt is singing out loud.   He is well versed in the little people jingles from the fisher price video in the car. Funky Cold Medina when shoveling cars out of snow. Jingle bell rock when storing stuffs in eves in a new house. and that list goes on and on......

7. What color is your toothbrush?
White.  and toothpaste color from not rinsing it properly...gross.

8. What is your favorite movie?
TOUGH ONE.  Harold and Maude will always be the movie that I think ever so fondly of.  The soundtrack gets me every.single.time.
BUT.  Wes Anderson out does himself every.single.time. So I will forever love The Royal Tenenbaums and Fantastic Mr. Fox.
AND. There is always Captain Ron.

9. What is the one beauty tip you know you should do, but you don't?
wash my face every night.  impossible.

10. Would you rather forget your mom's birthday or Mother's Day?
Oh my goodness, neither.

11. What kind of car do you drive?
A black Prius.  It is my moms.  We crossed the border into Canada in it.  The agent asked if the car was ours. Matt said it was my moms.  He asked us why we didn't have our own car.  I proceeded as follows: 
"Well, my mom was living in CT and I thought she should move to the city and you can't have a car there really and we just moved to Vermont and...."  suddenly I got the look of death from Matt clearly stating that this conversation with myself needed to end. now."   

The border makes me SO NERVOUS.

RULES:
  • You must post the rules.
  • Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you and then create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged.
  • Tag 11 people and link them in your post.
  • Post their button on your post if they have one.
  • Let them know you have tagged them
I'm tagging:

Chandra at A Stylish Little Lady
Bri at Vintage Chic by Bri
Reachel at Cardigan Empire
Beth at Close to my Heart
Caitlin at Hue and Hum
Amanda at Little Tranquility
Sydney at The Daybook
Ashely at The Shine Project
Casey Leigh at Casey Leigh
Sarah Ann at Reverie
Jenni at Jenni Austria Germany

and YOU if you are reading this and it looks like fun!!  I always love to answer these simple questions that get you thinking about interesting things that do not include laundry, dishes, errands, dust bunnies, etc... 

Some of you I know personally, some just through interactions in the blog world and some of you I simply stalk twice a day so clearly we are best friends ;-)

1.  What is your daily mantra?  What do you tell yourself on a daily basis?
2.  Where is your favorite place to be?
3.  Rain or shine?
4.  What are you afraid of?
5.  What do you know about love?
6.  Outgoing or shy?
7.  What is your go to article of clothing.  The one that you will weep for when it fades away...
8.  What are you excited for currently?
9.  Mornings or nights?
10.  Who do you look up to?
11.  What brings you joy?

Please please please tell me if and when you participate, I just love to read the answers!

xoxo






Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Matt i s right! It is really scary how similar we are...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like roller coasters either! And I'm really bad about washing my face. This is why we're friends. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...