Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, November 4, 2011

Girlfriends...


I just love a good girl friend.

Everywhere I have lived, which encompasses more than a few places, I make a few girl friends.  There are so many that stand out over the years, and now currently, that I can only smile at my good fortune.  I didn't realize until much later, how very important these ladies are and what they have done to lift me in my life. I love you all.  

This is something that must run in the fam, for Gabi just loves making new friends too.  I took this picture of these girls and could not resist their bright beautiful faces, with smiles and loveliness to match.

 Do you have friends in your life you are thankful for?


Photobucket

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...