Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday ...


Today I am thankful for what was, what is, and what that is yet to come.

I am ever so thankful that I had the privileged of having two magnificent babies, raising them into toddlers, and eventually into kiddos.  I will always feel joy when remembering my Mr. working so hard so that I could be home with them.  I cherish the memories of being in Arizona, close to family and friends and living in our very first home, all together. 

Today, I am thankful to live in Vermont.  To share in this with my Mr. and N & G.  I am beyond grateful for the friends we have met, the village we have nestled, and the simple joy of watching the weather change right out my window.  I miss having much smaller people to look after, I seriously do.  But the young ones growing in front of me, well they make me so proud.  This work, raising them, is downright hard.  But I am reminded often of its blessing and I love this journey dearly.

Tomorrow, though unknown, I am most looking forward to.  I know that we will find our perfect village home.  I know the kids will be safe and happy here, through high school and hopefully off to UVM **hint hint.  I look forward to seeing who the kids become and what they choose for their life.  I am okay to grow old with my Mr. I am excited to pass out Halloween candy to the neighborhood kids, together, when our kids are much older.  And I will strive to be  thankful at least once a day for the privledge to live this life of mine...

What are you thankful for?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...