Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

 Every morning is the same, it goes a little something like this...

Alarm rings at 5am.  

I race out of bed and dart into the living room to turn it off.  The alarm being located in the next room is intentional.

It is super dark.

I check the weather app on my phone and also look out to see if it is raining. Sometimes they have conflicting forecasts.

It looks good to go.

I begin to pace.

10% of the time I end up back in bed.

Most of the time I throw my shoes on and head out.

Today... I paced and paced.  I put my socks on and then took them off.  I sat on the bed and then went back to the kitchen.  I poured some cereal then poured it back in the bag.  

It is dark at 5am.  It is chilly too.  and I am so so tired...

But, I have a mantra.  I will feel better if I go, better than if I go back to bed...

And let me tell you, today, it was worth it!

The fog was out in full form...

Even over the lake which I usually do not see...





Then the sun began to rise and it wasn't so dark.









 And this treasured sight, the Farm Barn...  





It always takes my breath when i see it...





especially on a foggy morning...
 and I ran six miles... to the lake and back.  I feel perfectly sore and much better than if I had fallen back into bed.  I went home and showered and got myself ready and on my way to work...  An hour later Mr. Witt emails me... did you run today?  He sleeps so soundly thru my rustlings in the early morning hours.
--------------
Children are still away.  I miss them terribly.  All the quiet, we as Mothers, look for... 

well, once you get it...

can be deafening.

SO.... I have rediscovered an old passion.  I will be posting on my happenings soon.  Cannot wait to show you what I have been up to.  wink, wink...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...