Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, August 22, 2011

Certified...

I am not sure how many of you know that my husband, Mr. Matthew Witt, has been working his tail off to become CCNA Certified... What that means, you would have to ask him.

All I know is that everything he puts his mind to he completes with fierce determination and the utmost integrity.


This test was NOT easy...
 
and after almost a year of intense classroom time, labs, and oh so many study sessions into the early morning hours...

He is done.

He is certified.

He has again, put himself into a completely foreign land and undoubtedly spanked it!

Well done darling, well done.






So, of course, we went out to celebrate!!

And, of all things, he bought me a gift... for putting up with all the cramming, all the lonely nights sitting silently next to him, all the eye rolls and words of encouragement ;-)

fyi ~ certifications are not for lovers...
I finally got my.... and I am super excited!

Then, of course, we indulged in our favorite food at our most favorite place....











CHEERS to you my studious one. 

job well done...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...