Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, December 11, 2011



When you give up a certain life to live another certain life...in the fine state of Vermont... you get to say things like:

"kids, get your coat on, we are going to a farm for dinner"

And it rocks.

Thank you c & c, for having us.  We heart you like crazy...




and the pizza was fantastic. 

---

After the nice distraction of a lovely friday night, the rest of the weekend was spent in frantic scramble to get ready for the holiday that looms around a two week arrival time.  I am living up to my word and hand making ALL of our Christmas gifts for extended family... it rocks, but is also VERY hard.  I am only two, I repeat, 2 gifts down and many more to go.... but I can do it, I know I can!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...