Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, December 4, 2011

A weekend in Food...






This year, a highlight of my yearly girls weekend in the city, with my mom, was an unexpected exchanged between two food lovers and a one lovely chef.

Mr. Ricco gave a small recommendation concerning the butternut squash soup.  Two eaters inform him of their desire to have a vegan meal.  Chef requests they sit back and let him take care of the menu for the evening.  Two novice foodies nervously agree...

This was one of the greatest random moments of my life.  Not only did we discover he was 'kind of a big deal' told by our waiter but we got top vegan treatment!  He said that it posed a challenge for him and that vegans definitely get the short end of the stick.  ;-)

I could gush and gush **note me giving him the BIGGEST hug afterward** but I will just say, it was the best meal I think I have ever had.
 
Thank you Anthony Ricco, that was so kind of you.

The second highlight to this trip... an also unexpected opportunity to pose in a more non traditional Christmas photo...


Sorry mom, you cannot keep this from the world ;-)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...