Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Never been until now...





This museum was so rad.  Hands down the best I have ever been to.  I love art and sculpture and yada yada yada... but the animals and bones in this place; fascinating!

With that said, not sure I want the details on these stuffed guys... hoping they are made by truly talented folks with supplies from Michael's...




The kids were in awe, and so was I.  Creatures like this up close and personal, well it was a privilege.

Favorite part... the dino's.  because they are so other worldly and I can't imagine them as ever being real.




Check out this cutie...ouch!




I do have to say, the best part of the day... seeing a bestie.  A friend from forever and now a new generation to continue.  These kids are the closest things my kids have to real life there-own-age...




They got along smashingly as they ran the museum halls, pretending, together.  happy.

So good to see you Megs, as always...




Though I could bore you with five hundred more snapshots of this amazing place, I will just pick one, a fave...





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...