Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Addicted!


This delicious treat has simply made my whole October.  

I know this may seem like an extreme statement when considering I can hop to a pumpkin patch fit for Martha Stewart Living or leaf peep right outside my window.  Candy Corn seems to play like a second fiddle.  But this is just not the case!

Candy Corn alone is simply to sweet but paired with salted peanuts is a pure Halloween treat!

So my dear friend Meghan kindly put this out at her desk for all to share.  Usually I steer clear from office snack temptations, but I am pretty confident that I ate most of this one!!  And I think she noticed too, for this was waiting for me at my desk this morning...


Thank you Ms. Meghan, you rock!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...