Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Holy Hot...

What the hell is this?


Where is the central air?

You mean I have to put this thing in the window while not dropping it to a concrete demise??  Then I have to turn it on to only cool down one room... These contraptions are sort of comical if you ask me.

Matt thinks so too...


He makes me laugh so hard.

We had to carry that crazy thing up from the basement together, jeez.   Thank god we have each other.


Then we debated for about 45 minutes on the placement of these ridiculous cooling devices.  We wondered if the windows should be shut or left open... if they cooled the whole place I say shut, but the cracked sky lights let out the hot air that is rising... we shut them... we have no idea what we are doing.

Thank god for 69 degrees on friday!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...