Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 24, 2011

Father's Day 2011 was a bust and here is why...


The Mr. and I were just not loving each other this weekend.  We were Mr. and Mrs. Bickerson 2011...

...and it was so lame.


Matt worked a fifty hour week and I did a gazillion loads of laundry which left both of us feeling a wee bit tense.  Matt was worse than me though...jeez!

However, pre bickering I arranged the delivery of a lovely gift for our doting dad, 
can you guess what it is...
 



In this photo you can...

A. tell Matthew is annoyed with me and also suffering from exhaustion.

B. tell that his daughter thinks the WORLD of him.



 This picture showcases just what the smaller Witt's love about their dad.

He is super fun and he does silly things.

He likes to build with Lego's and stay up late.  He likes to eat candy, blow bubbles, skateboard, and play board games.   





I think he likes his gift.  I gave away his old record player to Uncle jay because it was bulky and its appearance did not compliment my decor.  That was ages ago.  This one is better...


Even though our behavior was deplorable Grandma Mindy still treated us to a fabulous lunch in the East Village.  First I had to visit my Crumbs friends once more...


Then we went to...


on...









and ate this...

and it was too die for!

So despite the upset on this Father's Day, Mr. Witt knows just how we feel about him.
He's the best.  
In so many ways.  

And we are back in love once again, ready to face the long hours and laundry monsters, together.

On another note...

This week was also so ridiculous that the other dads, one in a desert and the other in a kingdom, were neglected as well.  No cards for you.  Gah!
This is not like me.
But you know who you are and you know that I love you dearly.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...