Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, February 18, 2012

For the love of theatre.

Oh the joy of school productions.  The stage, the props, the plastic chairs.  Nothing beats going with my Mister to watch one of our offspring preform in the theatre...

Some of my favorite moments are just biding our time...

I was feeling particularly ill for this one but I tried to act perky and excited to be out and not in my pj's, on the couch, with my favorite blanket, watching reruns of Parks and Rec.  game face....


Usually Noah is calm and collected for these school shows in a... I-am-shy-so-no-one-look-at-me-I-am-barely-willing-to-move-my-lips-to-the-music kind of way.  This year we saw a new side to calm and collected... he was anxiously excited and nervous, pacing the house for an hour before. It was hilariously annoying...

But he made efforts this year and actually learned that participation can equal fun.  He rocked it!!


He was the star of the show in the...that's-my-boy-the-star-of-this-show-and-no-one-else-compares-so-watch-out-everyone kind of way.  He is lucky I didn't make a poster and wave at him like a wild banshee, like last year...


Well done Noah.  Let's add actor to the list of things that make you great ;-)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...