Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sunglass Love...

My very favorite accessory is a good pair of eye sunnies. 
Sadly, Vermont doesn't require an extensive collection of fancy shades due to early sunsets and dark skies.  Arizona was much more in the know in regards to this design.  But I am a lucky girl, for I have a friend in the sun glass biz and we know how to have a good time...

Clock says: 10:45  Meaning: BREAK TIME  Destination: Sunglass hut to see if Josh has time to play...


I got a sneak peak at the Black Friday special... a pair of Vogue sunnies for like 70 percent off!  I tried all the colors and I like plain old brown the best.  I think these puppies come up to being 30 bucks, sweet deal if ya ask me!

You can visit Josh for some fun time in some shades HERE!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...