Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September 6

Today is my birthday and I am grateful for oh so many things...

I will gather all the exciting events that revolve around the celebration of my very own life and thoroughly enjoy writing about it very soon.

But we celebrated another life this weekend, one that ended and moved on to other non worldly places.

We spent the weekend at my grandmother's and helped her grieve the loss of her very best friend.  He was a dedicated and cherished companion who will be fiercely missed.  He was a patriotic ex-marine who traveled the world in honor of his country.  I thought this Flag we saw on the way home was just a perfect remembrance of Mr. Michael Tomsky...


Grandma Ruth's was typical and it looked like this...


Meet Larry.  He lives with us now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...